CYCLING HOLIDAY : ISERAN & VANOISE NATIONAL PARK
€280 /pers. (£220)
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Vanoise national Park and all the high peaks around offer a majestic setting for this short stay in Maurienne. You will have the opportunity to climb the monster col de l’Iseran (2770 m), the Col du Mont Cenis or the ascent to Plan du Lac, in the heart of the Vanoise National Park.
Your itinerary is ready, the services are booked for you.
Let yourself be guided and just enjoy the view!
Every day, choose a pass in the Alps at your fingertips from those offered!
Thursday : Installation in Haute Maurienne Vanoise
Friday and saturday : Lake and Col du Mont-Cenis – 2083 m (10 km / 683 m of elevation gain) and / or Col du Petit Mont-Cenis – 2176 m (18 km / 873 m elevation gain) and / or Ascent to Plan du Lac in the heart of Vanoise National Park – 2375 m (15.7 m / 1090 m of elevation gain) and / or Col de l’Iseran – 2770 m (38.4 kilometers / 1600 m of elevation gain) and night in Haute Maurienne Vanoise
Sunday : end of your stay
– Accommodation 2 stars labeled « Quality Cyclo Maurienne »
– picnic for lunch
– evening meal
– if necessary : transportation for you and your companions from one hotel to the other
– a detailed road book with all necessary information and topos
– Upgrade in 3 stars hotel « Quality Cyclo Maurienne »
– Carbon or aluminum bike rental (for 6 days)
– Transfer from the airport or station of arrival
TERMS OF RESERVATION
– This trip is proposed from the 16th of June 2016 to the 15th of September 2016, depending on availability
– This package is routinely offered from Thursday to Sunday
– The entire package must be booked at least 15 days before the start of your stay
– Once the reservation confirmed, you will receive your detailed road book with all stages, bicycle routes and variants with profiles, addresses and suggestions of discoveries for your journey
– prices are in euros per person
– online reservation for 1 to 4 people. Personnalized program and prices from 4 pers.