CYCLING HOLIDAY : GALIBIER – GLANDON – CROIX DE FER
€280 /pers. (£220)
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
These great mythical passes make you dream? With this short stay by bike in Maurienne, you have a unique opportunity to challenge and add them to your charts!
Autonomous, you are supplied by a detailed road book.
Your itinerary is planned, everything is reserved for you.
Let yourself be guided and enjoy the view!
Every day, choose a pass in the Alps at your fingertips from those offered!
Thursday : Transport from Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne to Valloire and night in Valloire
Friday : Col du Galibier – 2645 m (18 km / 1235 m of elevation gain), then night in Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne area
Saturday : Tour Glandon – 1924 m and Croix de Fer – 2067 m (64 km / 1750 m of elevation gain) or Tour Arvan-Villards with Glandon, Croix de Fer and Mollard – 1638 m (73 km / 2070 m of elevation gain) or Circuit du Mollard (40.5 km / 1142 m of elevation gain), then night in Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne area.
Saturday : end of your stay
– Accommodation 2 stars labeled « Quality Cyclo Maurienne »
– picnic for lunch
– evening meal
– the transfer of your luggage from one hotel to another
– if necessary : transportation for you and your companions from one hotel to the other
– a detailed road book with all necessary information and topos
– Upgrade in 3 stars hotel labeled « Quality Cyclo Maurienne »
– Carbon or aluminum bike rental (for 6 days)
– Transfer from the airport or station of arrival
TERMS OF RESERVATION
– This trip is proposed from the 16th of June 2016 to the 15th of September 2016, depending on availability
– This package is routinely offered from Thursday to Sunday
– The entire package must be booked at least 15 days before the start of your stay
– Once the reservation confirmed, you will receive your detailed road book with all stages, bicycle routes and variants with profiles, addresses and suggestions of discoveries for your journey
– prices are in euros per person
– online reservation for 1 to 4 people. Personnalized program and prices from 4 pers.